50 € for free:
and how it works!
The JUGENDKULTURKARTE in the ClassicCard app
Here’s how it works:
As of 01.02.2023, the city of Berlin will issue a cultural credit of 50 € to all 18 to 23-year-olds living in Berlin. This credit can also be used for the ClassicCard: You can convert the credit of the card into a ClassicCard credit in the app. To do so, please head to one of the following box offices: Deutsche Oper Berlin, Komische Oper Berlin, Staatsoper Unter den Linden, Berliner Philharmoniker or Konzerthaus Berlin.
Here's how your registration for the JUGENDKULTURKARTE works:
- Register on the website www.jugendkulturkarte.berlin
- Get your QR code issued
- Pick up the card at the public libraries of Berlin (VÖBB)
- After a quick check, followed by an activated QR code and personal data, activation and personalization of the card
Now all you have to do is transfer the balance to the ClassicCard!
- Come to one of our cash desks and ask for the credit to be transferred to the ClassicCard
- The cashier debits the credit from your JUGENDKULTURKARTE and credits X€ to your customer account using the e-mail address. It is also possible to credit a partial amount!
- Now the balance in your app should be visible on the payment page and in the profile!
- You can use your credit straight away: Either to attend performances or to get your ClassicCard membership to start with!
Enjoy your visit and have fun with your ClassicCard!